How will we use your data?
What data do we collect?
Personal identification information such as name, address, email address and phone number. We also collect data on the way you use our website and interact with it.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Dutch Selection with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill out one of our contact forms.
- Download our free reports.
How will we use your data?
The Dutch Selection collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you to see if and how we can do business together.
How do we store your data?
The Dutch Selection would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Services that may receive your data:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Ads
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Dutch Selection from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
The Dutch Selection would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Dutch Selection for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Dutch Selection correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Dutch Selection to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Dutch Selection erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Dutch Selection restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Dutch Selection’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Dutch Selection transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Let our websites function correctly.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Show you products and ads that we think you'd be interested in.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features.
- Preferences cookies - Also known as functionality cookies, these cookies allow us to remember choices you have made in the past.
- Statistics cookies - Statistics cookies that collect information about your visit and use of our website.
- Marketing cookies - These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Dutch Selection has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.